This Privacy Notice describes how Hemanext, Inc. and its affiliated entities, (collectively “Hemanext”,” “our,” “us” or “we”), collect, use and share information about you (“Information”) on HemanextONE.com and what privacy choices we offer you when you use this website, email notifications, social media, and other online services offered through this site (the “Services”).
- Information we collect: We collect Information you provide us when you make an inquiry or a request or otherwise use the Services. We automatically collect Information about how you use the Services and your preferences.
- How we use your information: We use your Information to provide you the Services you have requested, improve our Services, and track your preferences.
- How we share your information: We may share your Information with our affiliates and service providers, as may be reasonably necessary or desirable for Hemanext’s business operations, and such recipients are required to treat your Information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice, as required or appropriate under applicable law.
- Your choices: We provide you choices with respect to how we use and share your Information. You may contact us to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services we may collect Information from you, including:
- Contact Information: Your name, e-mail, phone number, company or organization, and phone number.
- Analytical Information: Pages viewed, referring web page, e-mails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address, and device information.
- Non-personal Information: Information that does not identify you by name or individually, such as aggregated data, and/or anonymous or de-identified information.
- Public Information: We may also collect publicly available information about you from third-party sources, such as the postal service for shipping address verification.
We use your Information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: We use your Contact Information to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- Analytics: When you use the Services, we automatically collect and use Analytical Information in order for us to continually improve your experience with our Services and to tailor our communications to you.
- Hemanext Notifications: We use your Contact Information to provide you with Hemanext news and updates that you have signed up to receive. You can unsubscribe from these notifications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our communications to you.
The legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy Notice depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it. We may also use your Information in other ways that are consistent with the above-described purposes and to otherwise administer the Services.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies, like internet tag technologies, web beacons, and embedded scripts, to help provide you a more personalized user experience with our Services. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more efficient and remember your preferences.
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our Services, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
You can make changes to your cookie settings at any time by accessing the link to our Cookie Settings.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage the cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable these technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our website’s features and prevent it from operating properly.
We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to help us understand and improve how visitors use our Services, including which of our pages and e-mails are viewed most frequently. We partner with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics for this purpose. To opt-out of tracking, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on and you can opt-out of Adobe Analytics.
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our website does not currently interpret, respond to, or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Information Shared with Third Parties
We only share your Information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Hemanext as described below:
- Affiliates. We may share your Information with Hemanext’s affiliates in the United States and worldwide in the normal course of business. By accessing our websites or otherwise providing us with your Information, you consent to this transfer of your Information throughout the Hemanext companies globally.
- Service Providers. We may share your Information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include analyzing site usage data, customer service, electronic and postal mail service, and social and other media services. Third-party service providers only receive your Information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your Information for any other purposes.
- As Required or Appropriate by Law. We will use and disclose your Information as necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence, to comply with legal process, and to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations thereof;
- to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Business Transfers. We may share your Information with a third party in the event of any corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, brands, affiliates, subsidiaries or other assets, subject to any appropriate confidentiality restrictions. Where Information is one of the transferred business assets, it will remain subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice.
- Based on Your Consent. We may share or disclose your Information at your direction.
We may share Non-Personal Information and Public Information publicly and with our partners – such as publishers, advertisers, or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Services.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Accessing the Services from Outside the United States
This global site is owned and operated by Hemanext in the United States (US). Information collected through the Services is stored on servers in the US. When visiting this site from a country other than the US, your communication with us will result in the transfer of personal data across international borders. By using any of our Services, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described in this Privacy Notice, including to the transfer of your information to Hemanext in the US and other countries where Hemanext and its affiliates and partners operate.
We will only process your personal data with your consent, to comply with legal obligations, or where we have a legitimate interest. These legitimate interests include administrative activities and complying with your requests. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Prior uses and disclosures will not be affected (unless required by applicable law), and we may otherwise continue to process Information as permitted or required by law.
You have the right to access, update, or delete the information we have about you. You also have the rights to rectify, object, restrict, withdraw consent. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Kindly note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We will store your Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer period is required or allowed by law. We maintain commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect your Information, including assuring that service providers who access or handle Information on our behalf maintain such safeguards. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is completely secure or error-free, so we cannot guarantee absolute security. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us.
If you do not want to receive Hemanext Notifications, please use the unsubscribe method provided in our e-mails.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us:
ATTN: Privacy Office
99 Hayden Avenue, Building B, Suite 620
Lexington, Massachusetts 02412
United States of America
Phone: +1 (781) 301-7474
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please check the “Effective Date” at the bottom of this page to see when this Privacy Notice was last revised. Unless otherwise noted, any changes we make to this Privacy Notice will become effective immediately once posted on this page. Your continued use of the Services following any changes to this Privacy Notice indicates your consent to the practices described in the revised Privacy Notice. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you.
Last Updated: Apr 1, 2021